NO PURCHASE, MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD, CASH ADVANCE, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD, CASH ADVANCE, OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE ANY PERSON’S ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. FOR PERSONS WHO ENTER THE DRAWING(S), THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
1. Introduction. The Drawings are sponsored by AAA Auto Title Loans, LLC dba CASH 1 (“Sponsor” or “CASH 1”). One (1) winner will be selected in each random Drawing from among all valid entries received from Sponsor’s current customers during each Entry Period. The prize for which an entrant will be eligible is a cash prize of $1,000.00. SPONSOR WILL AWARD ONLY ONE (1) PRIZE IN EACH DRAWING.
2. Timing. There are four (4) separate Entry Periods running from September 5, to October 2, 2022 with four (4) associated Drawings, as set forth in the chart below. Each Entry Period will begin at 6:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) on the Opening Date and end at 9:00 p.m. MST on the Closing Date. Sponsor’s loan processing software is the official time keeping device for the Drawings.
||September 5, 2022
||September 11, 2022
||September 12, 2022
||September 12, 2022
|September 18, 2022
|September 19, 2022
||September 19, 2022
||September 25, 2022
|September 26, 2022
||September 26, 2022
||October 02, 2022
|October 03, 2022
3. Eligibility. Each Drawing is open to Sponsor’s current customers. Entrants must be opted in to receive text messages from CASH 1. Sponsor’s employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
4. To Enter. Method One (CASH 1 Mobile App Users): CASH 1 customers that initiate a cash advance of at least $25.00 using the CASH 1 Mobile App during any Entry Period will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Drawing for the applicable Entry Period as well as one (1) entry into any subsequent Drawing listed in Section 2 above if entrant is not a winner. Method Two (Free Alternative Method of Entry): Eligible entrants may also obtain an entry by legibly hand printing the individual’s name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and email address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard and mailing it to: CASH 1, 725 E. Covey Lane, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85024. Entrants submitting an entry by mail will be entered into the Drawing for the period in which the entry is received as well as any subsequent Drawing listed in Section 2 above if entrant is not a winner. An entrant may be entered only one time into any single Drawing. Regardless of method of entry, all entrants are subject to verification of eligibility before a prize is awarded. Sponsor will never sell an entrant’s personal information to any third party for any purpose.
5. Selection of Potential Winner. The Drawings will be held for each Entry Period on the dates set forth in the chart above. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The selected winner is disqualified from winning any subsequent Drawing for any other Entry Period. The potential winner will be notified by either text message or email within three (3) business days of each Drawing. For purposes of these Official Rules, business days are Monday through Friday, excluding days where banks in Arizona are closed. Upon receipt of notice as set forth in this Section, the potential winner must pick up the prize at a CASH 1 store location in Arizona or make other arrangements with Sponsor. If a potential winner fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days of receiving notice, the prize shall be forfeited. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
6. Prizes. One (1) prize will be awarded for each Entry Period. The prize for which an entrant is eligible is a $1,000 cash prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during each Entry Period. The prize is non-transferable. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with receipt and use of the prize. Sponsor will follow all applicable tax laws relating to the award of prizes, which may include collection of IRS Form W-9 from winners and issuance of IRS Form 1099 to winners.
7. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend any Drawing should unauthorized human intervention, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Drawing(s). In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this or any other promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
8. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors, and officers of these companies (the "Released Parties"), are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or from winner's participation in the Drawing(s).
9. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Drawing(s); (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or networks, hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Drawing(s); or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Drawing(s) or the processing of entries. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Drawing(s), provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Drawing(s), or any part of it, for any reason, then Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If for any reason more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules is asserted to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Drawing(s) or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be heard exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Drawing(s), but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages (including any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased), with the exception of damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Drawing(s), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
A COPY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.