This E-Sign Notice and Consent Regarding Electronic Delivery of Disclosures (“E-Sign Notice”) contains important information that you are entitled to receive before you consent to transact business with us electronically or receive electronic records from us. Please read this notice carefully and print or download a copy for your files.
Described below are the terms and conditions for providing notices and disclosures to you by electronic means. Please read the information below carefully and thoroughly, and if you can access this information electronically to your satisfaction and agree to these terms and conditions, please confirm your agreement by clicking the “I Agree” button at the bottom of this E-Sign Notice.
Description of Disclosure and Consent
Pursuant to state and federal law, CASH 1** is required to provide certain disclosures to you in connection with the CASH 1 loan application (“Application”) contained on this website, as well as certain additional disclosures regarding your CASH 1 account (“Account”). By consenting to the electronic delivery of disclosures, you agree that we may provide to you by electronic means any and all communications, notices, statements, and other documents relating to the Application and the Account (the “Disclosures”) that are required by any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation.
** As applicable, “CASH 1” may refer to AAA Auto Title Loans, LLC dba CASH 1 (AZ), CASH 1, LLC (NV), or C1 Finance, LLC dba CASH 1 (TX).
Paper Copies of Disclosures
To apply for and obtain a loan from CASH 1 online, you must agree to receive all Disclosures regarding your loan electronically. You agree to print, download, store or otherwise keep the Disclosures and other communications for your records. If you consent to the electronic delivery of Disclosures, you may also receive a paper copy of any Disclosure provided to you electronically by sending us your request in writing to: CASH 1, Attn: Compliance Department, P.O. Box 72030, Phoenix, AZ 85050. There is no fee for the paper copy.
All Disclosures Will Be Sent to You Electronically
Unless you tell us otherwise in accordance with the procedures described herein, we will provide all Disclosures and other documents that are required to be provided or made available to you by electronic means during the course of our relationship with you. This consent applies to the receipt of electronic Disclosures with respect to your CASH 1 Application and Account. This consent also applies to any future transactions that may occur between us.
Withdrawing Consent to Electronic Delivery
You may withdraw your consent by exiting this website without completing and submitting your Application to CASH 1. However, if you withdraw your consent to the electronic delivery of Disclosures, you cannot apply online for a CASH 1 loan. If at any time after your Account is opened you wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so by sending us your request in writing to: CASH 1, Attn: Compliance Department, P.O. Box 72030, Phoenix, AZ 85050. If you decide to withdraw your consent, the legal effectiveness, validity and/or enforceability of prior electronic Disclosures will not be affected.
Consequences of Withdrawing Consent
After your Account is opened, if you elect to receive Disclosures only in paper format, we will no longer provide cash advances or new loans to you. In such case, you will receive all Disclosures in paper format by mail.
To Advise CASH 1 of Your New Email Address
To reduce the chance of you inadvertently not receiving any Disclosure, we prefer to provide all of the required Disclosures to you by the same method and/or to the same email address that you provide. To let us know of a change in your email address where we should send Disclosures electronically to you, you must send an email message to us at email@example.com. In the body of such email message you must state your name, your account number, your previous email address and your new email address. We do not require any other information from you to change your email address.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access Disclosures electronically, you will need the following hardware and software:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or newer; Mac OS X or newer.
- Browsers: Final release versions of Internet Explorer 8.0 or above (Windows only); Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or above (Windows or Mac); Google Chrome 15.0 or above (Windows or Mac); Safari 3.0 or above (Mac only).
- PDF Reader: Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar software may be required to view and print PDF files.
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 minimum.
- Enabled Security Settings: Allow per-session cookies.
To retain the Disclosures, you will need a printer (for printed copies) or a working hard drive or other storage device (to store electronic copies). As indicated above, we encourage you to download, print and/or save this E-Sign Notice and any Disclosures.
These minimum technical requirements are subject to change. If these requirements change, you will be provided with an updated version of this E-Sign Notice and asked to provide your consent in a manner that reasonably demonstrates your ability to receive Disclosures under the new technical requirements.
CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT
To confirm to us that you can access this E-Sign Notice electronically, which will be similar to other electronic Disclosures that we will provide to you, please verify that you are able to read this E-Sign Notice and that you are also able to print on paper or electronically save it for your future reference and access, or that you are able to email it to an address where you will be able to print or save it for your future reference and access. Further, if you consent to receiving Disclosures exclusively in electronic format on the terms and conditions described above, please let us know by clicking the “I Agree” button below.
By clicking the “I Agree” button, I acknowledge and confirm that:
- I am able to view this E-Sign Notice and I have read and understood it.
- I can print this E-Sign Notice on paper, electronically save it for my future reference, or email it to an address where I am able to print or save it.
- I consent to the receipt of Disclosures exclusively by the electronic means described above in connection with my CASH 1 Application and Account.
- I consent to the use of electronic signatures through my act of clicking, checking or otherwise manifesting my assent in the processing of electronic records in conjunction with my CASH 1 Application and Account.
- I have an account with an internet service provider and I am able to send email and receive email with hyperlinks to websites. I am also able to download and review files within a web browser.
- I am reasonably demonstrating that I can access the Disclosures in the form described above.
- If applicable, I am consenting on behalf of all other co-applicants and co-owners of an Account, and I am authorized to consent on their behalf.